Female Kingfishers have an orange under bill. The white markings on the back of the Kingfisher represents her life force, the spirit of woman and mother nature. Day Kingfisher glides over a clear blue lake filled with autumn leaves and silver fish.
- You are purchasing a highly detailed piece of British Artwear by acclaimed, award wining, Scottish artist Sandy Gardner.
- British Quality Standards are assured. Environmentally and ethically produced in the UK to a high standard.
- This is not a mass produced product - your chosen garment will be checked and packaged by myself before dispatch.
- This elegant, luxurious Artwear piece is versatile and stylish. It is the perfect adaptable accessory for your day or evening wear. The shape, size and beautiful drape of the fabric means the garment can be worn in myriad ways.
- Lightweight, breathable, 100% high end Tana cotton lawn fabric, chosen for its luxurious smooth soft un-textured feel. The fine weave of this fabric makes it possible to achieve high definition vibrant prints.
- Each Artwear piece measures approximately 68cm x 198cm (approx. 26" x 78" inches)