As one version of the story goes, the phoenix is a bird with plumage of fire that lives up to 100 years travelling the world, learning new skills and following its dreams. Near the end of its life the bird settles in to its nest, bursts into flames, and the bird and nest turn to ashes. However from those ashes, a new phoenix rises.
This Artwear piece symbolises overcoming challenges & defeating difficult obstacles to achieve your dreams.
Some theories suggested that the myth originated from the bright colours of a flying male pheasant bursting out from the hedgerow and so was born my Pheasant Phoenix. A Pheasant Phoenix rising from the ashes.
- You are purchasing a highly detailed piece of British Artwear by acclaimed, award wining, Scottish artist Sandy Gardner.
- British Quality Standards are assured. Environmentally and ethically produced in the UK to a high standard.
- This is not a mass produced product - your chosen garment will be checked and packaged by myself before dispatch.
- This elegant, luxurious Artwear piece is versatile and stylish. It is the perfect adaptable accessory for your day or evening wear. The shape, size and beautiful drape of the fabric means the garment can be worn in myriad ways.
- Lightweight, breathable, 100% high end Tana cotton lawn fabric, chosen for its luxurious smooth soft un-textured feel. The fine weave of this fabric makes it possible to achieve high definition vibrant prints.
- Each Artwear piece measures approximately 68cm x 198cm (approx. 26" x 78" inches)